Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

I actually got costumes for the kids this year and I didn't wait until the last minute. For some reason, I can't stand this annual event. The kids had been talking about what they wanted to be this year for several months. As soon as the costumes were stocked in the stores, we found Tyler's. He wanted to be Boba Fett, from Star Wars. Regardless of the price, I decided to go ahead and buy it; I didn't want to miss the opportunity. Chloie, very adamantly exclaimed that she was going to be a Power Ranger, the Red Ranger. I tried for at least a week, pleading every day to try and changer her mind and be something for a girl, like a fairy or a teacher or anything other than something a boy would pick. No such luck, she saw the Red Ranger at the store and wouldn't put it down; I even tried to changer her mind as we were still walking through the store. Alison was easy, she saw the lookalike Tinker Bell Water Fairy and was set; no bribing, no begging, she was happy. Chris had a hard time deciding what he wanted to be. He finally settled on a Clone Trooper, Commander Cody, from Star Wars. Following are a few pics of my trick-or-treaters.






Red Ranger, ready for the fight along with Water Fairy.








Commander Cody, Water Fairy, Boba Fett and Red Ranger.


I can only imagine what next year will bring.







No comments: