Monday, November 3, 2008

For Love of the Garage - Part 2

About a week ago, I was on the phone with my sister, catching up (we only talk about every other day, what we were catching up on, who knows) and I kept hearing the door into the garage open and close. Then I didn't hear it again, for a while. I continued my conversation for several minutes, catching up. When we finally got off the phone, I realized that I had not heard the girls playing in their room for quite some time. I went to the garage, thinking that they just might be in there playing. And sure enough, there they were, riding their scooters around. And then I saw the mess.
This time around they had gotten into the garage refrigerator and pulled out the 3 remaining Lunchables. They opened all three packages and placed the cheese and meat all over the garage floor and the crackers were all on a strip of carpet; the three cookies were nowhere to be found. Chloie immediately retreated to the bathroom, "Mom, I have to go potty, right now!" And Alison was left to fend for herself.
I told her to stay put, while I ran to grab the camera. When I got back to the garage (it took me some time to find where I put the camera last) Alison had picked all the cheese, meat and crackers and put all of it into an empty Dasani water box.

Here are the pictures I was able to capture. Notice that Chloie is not in any of them.







Alison showing me her mess















No comments: